Wednesday 9 September 2009

Photocamp Bradford

Oh my poor blog, has been left unloved for such a long time, I feel terrible. To be honest not much camera action once I got home from my holiday, more than made up for it this weekend with my first visit to Photocamp - not sure who's initiative it was, apart from being based on the "Bar Camp" concept in the States, but this one was organised by Jon from the Leeds Flickr group with lots of help from fellow members. It was the most brilliant weekend for meeting new people, learning loads of stuff and taking photos. Actually only took a few but the ones I took reflect the fun I had. Have now joined the Leeds Flickr group as well and think this is going to lead to lots of exciting new creative challenges. Oh and started Project 52; Self Portrait! Am going to take one self portrait a week, for the next year - as someone who HATES having her photo taken I thought it was only fair and I reckon I'll learn loads......


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x