Thursday 13 August 2009

Cornwall - final few

I didn't take anywhere near enough photos and I didn't make enough time either, just slipped right into holiday mode. I had really wanted to take some of the boats in the harbour in Porthleven and although I went there 3 or 4 times I didn't once take the camera. I am SERIOUSLY kicking myself now. These are just the last few randomers.

Photobucket
Love this place.

Photobucket
Weird that I only actually lived in this house for 5 years, but it still feels like home.

Photobucket
My name is Cara, I am Princess.

Photobucket
Cornwall does great sunsets.

Photobucket
Although I seem to have ignored the idea that the sunset is more impressive with something silhouetted against it. Oops I blame in on the wine.

Photobucket
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x