Monday 5 October 2009

Yorkshire Sculpture Park

After another weekend working Steve and I decided to head to the sculpture park for a bit of fresh air. It had been raining here on and off all morning but the weather in the afternoon was much better. Had a lovely walk and a cup of tea and then came home and sorted my photos.

Photobucket
Big rabbits were a bit of a theme.

Photobucket

Photobucket
See what I mean about lovely weather!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I should be able to tell you about these sculptures, but sadly am unable!

Photobucket
Realised after I got home that I should have done my self portrait sat on this seat, isn't it lovely.

Photobucket
some sculpture close ups.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lovely trees.

Photobucket
The perfect place for a nice cup of tea.

Photobucket
Like a warning shot over the bows - Christmas is now 12 weeks away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x