Tuesday 26 May 2009

The boatshed photo


I was very lucky to get this photo, I made the mistake of going to where the sheds were and started taking photos with out doing a proper scout round first, if I had I would have spotted this particular shed with the castle in the background much much sooner and could have worked harder on the composition. As it was I spotted it as I was racing after Steve because we had to get back to the car before the tide turned and the causeway was flooded, leaving us stranded on the Island for four precious hours when we had so much else planned! I had one chance only and this was what I got, minus a boat on the water that I cloned out in photoshop, I am very proud of it and can't wait to see it printed and framed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x