Friday 7 January 2011

Off to a good start

Well, we certainly weren't expecting this and, by the looks of it, neither were Calderdale Council!  Not seen a gritter all morning and our hill down into Elland is causing some serious issues.  Lots of people are getting to the top and freaking out and then trying to turn round making everyone else back up.  That said its a seriously steep hill and I have driven it a couple of times in the snow with my heart in my mouth.

So new years resolution to take more pics officially up and running!
And nor were Calderdale by the looks of it!

 Wasn't expecting this!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a complete pain in the **** Debbie! If I were sitting beside you, I wouldn't say this... IT IS VERY PRETTY!!! L&h - Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, thanks for the comment! It did look nice; briefly - the car park is like an ice rink so I am hoping that it rains all day and gets rid of it all! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x