Sunday 14 February 2010

Calder & Hebble Navigation

Went for a walk along the canal this afternoon. I think canals are fundamentally depressing and I was having a seriously bad photo day, everything I touched turned to yak so was pleased to come away with 4 out of 60 photos and to be fair only 3 of them are really any good but anyway's here they are.
Photobucket
Quite like this one.

Photobucket
Surprising how nice the barges are.

Photobucket
Another attempt at dodge and burn, again not done well really - tried bracketting some shots when we were out but the canal was like the m62 and getting an unpeopled spot was impossible!

Photobucket
Not reallly very fab although I like the reflection.

Thats all for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x