Sunday 10 June 2012

More of the same tbh

This time I had a play with the light, bounced some flash off of coloured card and through coloured glass to see what would happen - this is what happened!

2012-21

2012-20

2012-18

2012-12

 2012-16

 2012-11

 2012-4

I reckon that was £3 well spent in Co-op on the saddest little bunch of gerberas you have ever seen!   As for the £540 lens that I got used for £226, seriously the best money I have ever spent.

That said most people buying a macro lens are using it to take a bugs eye view of things.  This is the reason I am not.
 2012-15-2
Lol, how crap is that!

5 comments:

  1. More beautiful pics! Keep em coming x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I am having sooo much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the third one is my favourite, wow!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your macro shots, especially the gerbera ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt, they were great fun and I have to admit I am really pleased with them too. I need to make some time to do some more as its been a while now. d

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x