Thursday 7 June 2012

Macro test

Literally out of box and onto camera, no tweaking in Lightroom, I love this lens!  That said lots of learning to be done and cracking out the tripod is looking like a must too.

 2012-8

 2012-7







2012-6

2012-5

2012-3 Cant wait to have a proper play with this when I have more time!

It's an hour later and I am back!  Basically if it's not really ugly, can't run off and wont swear at me it's getting photographed! 
 2012-1


2012-2


2012-3


2012-4


These are the sort of photos I have wanted to take since I got my camera; the sort I'd buy printed onto a nice big canvas.  I am GIDDY right now!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Gorgeous pics, as always Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely, much appreciated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. please carry on having more fun with your camera. these are so fun!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x