Friday 12 August 2011

Ness, this one's for you!

Cornwall-7

First off your photo of Porthleven. Shame we didn't have better weather as the sky isn't very interesting.

Now the photos of your boys.
Cornwall-52

Cornwall-53


Cornwall-60





I really like this one of all three of them
Cornwall-49

And love this one of the boys and dad
Cornwall-33

Photoghenic little love isn't he?!
Cornwall-58

Cornwall-10

 Cornwall-9
So Ash!

Rofl!!
Cornwall-6

And this one of Tom
Cornwall-51

Cornwall-37
 Eek!
Cornwall-61

and eek mono!
Cornwall-62

And one of the landscape ones I think I might print for me
Cornwall-19






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! But some of the piccies aren't working on my computer ;o( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leanne, not sure what was happening there, think Flickr was playing silly buggers! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x