Friday 1 July 2011

Holidaaay!

Went to Platanias in Crete with Emily for a week - if you follow my tweets or my beauty blog you'll already know that though!

We had a fab time, I took a fair few photos so will share a few at a time so as not to bore you rigid!
First off the flight:
Crete-1
The Alps (I think!)

Crete-2
Loved the patchwork effect of the fields and the road and river running through the middle of the valley, would love to know where this is!

Crete-3
more patchwork, like the curve of the sandbar too.

 Crete-26
View for most of the week was the pool, from the sun lounger - this is the bar in the middle of the pool.

Crete-27
The bridge to the bar.

Crete-28
The pool and loungers, it really was bliss laying here in the baking heat!
Crete-12
Our room!
Crete-13
Love the retro feel the curtains give this one!
Crete-9
The hotel was lovely - I went for a wander and took some pics one evening.
Crete-6

Crete-10
Crete-7
More to come

4 comments:

  1. it feels like you've taken me on holidays with you. your photos are gorgeous!! xx liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely, glad you like them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure wonderfilledness!

    Love shot from wayhay up there!!*points at sky**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x