Monday 1 June 2009

Boatshed photo - update



Have received the print of my boat shed photo this morning, it looks amazing, so pleased with it. Took it the framing place this afternoon and had it laid out on various mounts and with different frames and was seeing it properly for the first time and spotted this little varmint peering out from underneath the door! Was totally blown away when I spotted him - not least because he is staring right at the camera! Have decided to have a really wide mount put onto the photo with a graphite metallic frame, it is going to dominate in the breakfast room but what the heck! A quick phone call to my mum and some googling revealed that he is not a sea otter as I had hoped but a stoat - bit less glam but still adds something to the photo that makes it even better for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x