Friday 3 April 2009

Guest House


Have been meaning to do this for ages and was feeling inspired this afternoon, it was the combination of blue sky, sunshine and daffodils that did it I think! That and the fact that I am trying not to think about my little boy flinging himself down a mountain on skis for the next week with no one to remind him how special he is and so how careful I need him to be. We need some new pics for the guest house website so that Kate can work her magic and freshen up the website I wanted some fresh, bright and inviting looking breakfast pics.

2 comments:

  1. The colours and contrast on that photo are amazing - really muted (if thats the technical term!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I want to come have breakfast with you. The guest house pictures are really nice, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x