Friday 6 March 2009

I have Followers!

Ok, I'll be honest, when I set this blog up it was primarily so that my mum and sister could see my latest pics without having to do anything elaborate, but secretly I was really hoping other people out there in the big wide world might stumble across my blog and become riveted by my wit, repartee and AMAZING photos!! This morning I have discovered that I have 2 followers and I am so thrilled and have just worked out how to follow my 3 absolute fave, can't live without, have to check daily blogs - cjane, nienie dialogues and Natalie Norton photographer, even if her blog fills me with the most awful envy when I get over wishing I was half as good as her I take another look and see what I can pinch from her to make my photos better. Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x