Tuesday 10 March 2009

Boy to man - well sort of!




Something weirdly grown up about a boy putting on a tie, something weirdly handsome too - think it might be the whole turned up collar "Ladies and Gentlemen, Tom has left the building" or maybe not! Point a camera at this one and he generally pulls a face so I thought if I could get him doing something he'd be distracted and would forget to gurn and it worked!! In the first one I had just given him the following direction "turn round, not that far, no a bit further, towards me a bit more, stand still" and he was saying "what the hell?!!" He only agreed to let me take these once I had told him what was for dinner - a major concern when you are 15 and growing like a weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, feedback is always appreciated and I always reply. x